Best Apps Market
App market alternative to Google Play Store
This is an app that is useful for those who enjoy using the Google Play Store.
The graphics of the app are decent to look at as they give you a good idea of the store just by looking at a picture. You will be given recommendations of the apps that you might like with Best Apps Market. From shopping to games, there is a bit of everything to look for in the market. You can easily select the apps that you like, sorting them so that they are easier to find when they are needed.
Create categories with Best Apps Market to make adding apps and games easier in the future as all you will have to do is add the app to the category. There are lists that are already created by others who use the app. You can also see some of the apps that social media users have recommended. There are games and videos as well as music apps that you can search through, giving you something to do throughout the day. The app filtering makes it easy for the program to work with almost any kind of device.
- Find numerous types of apps
- Sort the apps you like
- Review recommendations
- Lots of the same types of apps
- Ads take over at times
- You can now log in with Facebook and Google+ in your profile.
- Bug Fixes
Try brand new BAM 3.0, now powered by Fetch! Upgrade today!
- Get a personalized feed of new apps and games
- Enjoy a beautiful design that supports all Android devices.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.